Thursday, February 28, 2008

Photobucket




We have lots to be thankful for.


Bug is better.


Drama Mama has started her potty training.


Brad is....well, Brad.


And I am thinking of starting a doggy biscuit buisiness. But I'll tell you more on that another day.



Anyway....here are a few "smiles" I wanted to share.....


Drama Mama after a bath....



Bug IN his bath....he is in a "pirate" stage...can't you tell? And notice the popsicle? This is right after we got out of the hospital.


Please excuse the mess in this next video. As you can hear....it was a "daddy" day...and well you can see what I come home to on those days! :) He claims he can't watch BOTH the kids AND keep the house picked up.

*snorts*

I guess I have little elves that help me! :) Anyway....I found this video on my camera and thought is was cute. And again, please excuse the mess... *rolls her eyes*



Here is bug dancing to the ipod. Can you guess what he is listening to?





And my pirate eating his "piratey dinner".... arrr....fish sticks, french fries, grapes and carrot sticks.




*sigh*



This video cracks me up.....she is so funny...



I ALSO have pictures of us all out on the boat last weekend....before bug got sick. It was a decent day, and we took full advantage of it! :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

Gotta be safe...right daddy?


I can fish too....

The boys~


Grandma and Grandpa...


Our lake....


Grandpa...can I drive?


Catch anything Sammmmm----eeeeee?


One of my FAVORITE pictures....Grandma (my mom), and the Drama Queen...


Love this picture too, she has a thing with flowers and will pop the "head" off and carry it around smelling it for HOURS!
A video of us on the lake:




So, I hope things are well in your household. I better go help Drama Mama....
she's stuck..
again! :)



7 comments:

  1. They are SO stinkin cute! Glad Bug is on the mend....my husband can't watch both kids and do ANYTHING but watch both kids. It's ridiculous! Seriously! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! That comment is supposed to be from me, not Laura. I was helping her edit her blog and I guess it didn't sign me out when I was done. SORRY LAURA! SORRY KRISTI ANN!

    CHELS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kiddos of yours are too TOO cute!

    Let me know about those dog treats--I'm interested. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay first of all great pic and video's, LOVE the new look. Now help me get a new template. I hate te ones they give you to choose from and I cannto figure out how to get a cooler one. PLEASE HELP!! But I did do some other fun things to the blog to add a few touches. What do you think? I am learning and very bored at times here in NC. Did you see in my blog that mom and dad may bring Keegan. We will have to plan a Barbie at your place for one day. They will be here March 19th-26th.
    Okay so call me tomorrow and tell me how to get a fun to background on my blog
    Love ya
    Hi Brad
    SMILE
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little Pirate do rag! How funny! Ya know guys are just not good at multi-tasking at all. Every week I'm gone for a hour at Brownies and I come home to the house a wreck because he let the kids get out everything, him playing the Xbox and usually the boys with remotes "thinking" they are playing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..when my DH watches the girls it is like a tornado hit the inside of the house.. :-)

    check my blog..Ava did a funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. much too cute those kids of yours! Love Bug as a pirate - cutest one I've seen!

    ReplyDelete