Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Sabrina to answer a few questions....:)

So here I go...

7 (more) weird or random facts about me....

1.) I do NOT like to drink straight out of glasses/cups. I MUCH prefer to have a straw, and actually have them at home for my water, or whatever I choose. Dh knows to get one if he is getting me anything to drink. This includes bottled (which I try never to buy) water.

2.) I like to drive (BAD, BAD girl) with my left foot propped up...or if I am a passenger....I prop my feet up on the dash. It kills me to sit straight up.

3.) I am TERRIFIED of tornadoes. I have never been in one. (nor do I plan to be)...but I always have dreams where a torando is coming and I feel this sense of helplessness....as whatever it is I hold dear gets sucked out of my arms. (therapy anyone? lol)

4.) I have become addicted to sweet tea. Since moving to N.C, and realizing they had sweet tea as an option at EVERY drive thru, and restraunt.....I have become a true "addict". I LOVE the stuff. As a matter of fact...if I could get an I.V with a sweet tea drip.....I would be the first in line! LOL No, really...but I DO LOVE the stuff! How did I live so long without it. As a matter of fact it KILLS me to visit VA...cause they DONT have it (at least not like we do)...and I have long left the soda train. soda? what's that?

5.) My most favorite thing in the WORLD is to have a conversation with my kids or just watch them. Bug is getting to the age where he is such a treat and says the most off the wall things. (not always used as they should be used) He likes to sing (shoot me now) "Girlfriend" by Avril. Yes.....thats MY fault. And drama mama.....she is ADORABLE with her words now. "Geh up daddy"..etc..*sigh* I think only a mom can TRULY appreciate what I mean.

6.) I still feel 15. no really. where did I get kids? who let me have a car?....let alone DRIVE one. LOL I still dance around my living room, singing at the top of my lungs to songs that I KNOW I am too old for. (sexyback..piece of me...girlfriend...shall I go on?) Can we say denial? I wouldn't trade my life for the world....but where did the time go? Cause I seemed to have missed the last 15 years! :)

and LASTLY:

7.) I have been called (and this is embarrassing)....a "chipmunk eater". I like to take a bite of food.... *blushes*.... and put it in my cheek (or cheeks)...and then eat it slowly...taking little bites from it at a time. (ducks her head)...I never noticed this until it was pointed out to me by my mother....it appears Cody and I share this same trait. I have tried, though, to change this....but when you eat do you really think about HOW you are eating?? No...I enjoy the food too much !:)

So anyway....there are the 7 random facts about me.

Now I have to tag some peeps....
Rachel
Jess
Amber
Katie
Rhonda
Jane
and
Tera

Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Looking forward to learning more about everyone! :)

TTFN!!!~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    Hey, Mcdonalds sweet tea is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should definitely have some Olive Garden Italian Bellini tea then. Now I just make my own (decaf of course!) My son eats like a chipmunk. Drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete