Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Wonderful Weekend!!!

We headed to Virginia this past weekend to see Popo and Papa, who flew all the way from Hawaii, and to celebrate my nephews 7th birthday!

What a BLAST!

The boy cousins started the weekend off with a few "nerf gun" battles.








Bug loves the opportunity to hang with the boys.....he doesn't get to play like this often....so he relishes it while he can.

Side Note: I have a thing with guns. I don't like them. period. And I don't allow them in or near my home....be it a water gun..a nerf gun...or a BB gun. But that's a debate for a whole 'nother time, and I would need a whole day to post! LOL.

ANYWAY.....

Here are some pictures from the party at Funland in Fredricksburg. WHAT A PLACE!! It had everything!!! Lasertag, go karts, mini golf, games, rides, food, and more. The kids had So much fun......


The gang....

Mmmm...pizza!

Everyone there?

Where do we start???

Presents!

Popo and the tuckered out munchkin!


and a video of Drama Mama on the horsey...



We did the cake at the house....we were there for 4 hours as it was....here is the birthday boy himself.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 1st BUGBUG!

Random Pictures... :)

The girls!~





Also....I got to have a "girls night" with my niece.....we did our hands and toes...and even came up with a silly business we could do.....
think....... nail polish... dog hair...and warding off criminals.
LOL
My brother has this adorable dog that sheds like there is no tomorrow.
So as we were painting our nails...we had to keep pulling out these little hairs...
anyway.....
we came up with a totally silly idea ....that we could market this.....
in a special nail polish that you got with a side of dog hair...
and what made it SOOO special...
bear with me now.....she IS 9......
is that after you painted your nails and applied the dog hair to them.....if you ever got "attacked" by a mugger....you could pretend to be shocked and put your hands up to your mouth...meanwhile sneakily pulling a dog hair out of your nails, and then BLOWING it right in the guys eyes..... :) ...we even came up with a whisker to include to the 1st 100 callers that you could use to poke the guy till the cops came. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.
Needless to say....WE found it funny!
Sunday we went and got family shots done. Well, as family as you can get with Brad and Tee missing. I want to post those soon. They turned out well I think.
Well...better run.....I'm STARVING!

4 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like you had a blast. She seems a bit bored on the horse! lol Oh I tagged you again on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to pretend to cat hair covering my newly polished toe nails in intentional too. What fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:48 PM

    Happy Birthday Matthew! From Ava, Alaina, and Scrappy DOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Fun and family. What could be better?? :o)

    ReplyDelete