Saturday, February 16, 2008

IMPORTANT~!

I am adding security to this blog since I have so much personal information on it about my family...

THEREFORE...

if you would like to continue reading it, you will need to leave me a comment below with your email address....or send it to me in an email at lilpris77@hotmail.com

I HATE doing this....but after speaking with a friend of the family, and hearing a few stories...we have decided that this was at least SOMETHING we could do to protect ourselves and the children.

Sad that we have to worry about things like this.

Oh well...anyway...

I am locking the blog beginning on fri feb 22, so that it will give everyone enough time to let me know your email address. Once I get that I can add you to my "permissions" list, and you will have access as you did before! :)

Thanks again! Hope to hear from you soon!~

11 comments:

  1. Hello of course let me keep reading
    Why did you decide to do this and how do you do it. I couldnt do it to mind at this point there are 100 of people that read it every day my gosh we have the address of the place we are staying on our blog. Not sure what else I could do about it
    SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, please add me to the list! I am glad I saw this now since I am not reading blogs during the week during Lent.

    seccang@hotmail.com or jgaulden@earthlink.net

    As you know I made the same choice a few months ago and I am really glad I did it. I never wanted a blog that is focused on my family life to be getting the amount of hits per day that I was getting. I am thinking of doing a gardening blog for the summer and that one will stay open to the public. But with all the identifying details and pics of the kids on TT I just had to reign it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add me :) zoo22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me me add me:

    greenall@telus.net

    I did the same thing. I did mine because I have a tracker on mine and someone I didn't know who googled something odd, found my blog, then stayed and read every single entry for hours! freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:48 AM

    I totally understand. wendy@mommyintheknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to keep on reading please...laura_1975_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. add me please . . . mmfarrell01@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:20 PM

    you can add me if you want..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLEASE add me to the list!!!!!!!

    rhonda.blogspot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't forget me!

    I have a new email too:
    rebeccatalcott@gmail.com

    And we just did a new web page. Tell me if you can't link to it.

    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is everything going? How is Sammy? I've been thinking about you and praying for you guys!

    Love and hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete