Sunday, February 10, 2008

Funny Little Story

The other day we were all sitting down to dinner to eat. It was a wonderful meal of steak, baked potato, broccoli and rice and corn.....when Drama Mama got off her chair to hand Brad a piece of rice to "share".

She does this quite often offering you bites of her food.

So Brad grabs her hand and eats the "rice" off her finger.
He moves it around in his mouth a bit...
gets a funny look on his face
and spits it back onto his finger.

All of a sudden (I kid you not) he REARS back and starts spitting everywhere. I look at him in disbelief and ask "honey whats WRONG?!?!?!"

once he could speak and stop spitting he gagged out....

"your daughter just fed me a booger."

:) :) :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:51 AM

    lol lol lol lol....whats the big deal, BRAD? Like you don't eat your own...what's one more? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Kids!


    Thanks for the tag--I haven't forgotten, I promise. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! That's great. That girl cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete